Our Top Ten Picks for 2017 Real Customer Projects
2017 was a year full of amazing customer projects! With classic looks like white and subway tile to emerging trends such as marble and pops of blue accents, our customers have turned our products into their own inspiring projects. Here are our Top 10 #flooranddecor projects from 2017!
10. @flippingdiaries – Who needs wallpaper when there are penny tiles? The use of our dark blue multi penny mosaic gives these walls much-needed texture and calming hues of blue. As James, of @flippingdiaries, would say “simple & small, but stylish!”
9. @beginninginthemiddle – everyday elegance at its finest. This remodeled bathroom embraces the luxurious touch of marble in a new shape while seamlessly incorporating contemporary looks like concrete-look tile and subway tile.
8. @renaenaa – A quick DIY project with big impact. Without removing all of her existing wall tile, she quickly updated her basic builder grade tub shower with just a few pieces of a glass & marble mosaic. Thrifty and stylish!
I am so excited to be posting this! I am working on the video’s now and hope to have them ready to post soon. I updated this builders grade shower/tub by removing a 2’x6′ strip out of the center and replacing it with an amazing glass and marble mosaic from @flooranddecor I bordered it with a stainless steal tile then grouted it out in bright white to match the builders tile. I am even shocked by how amazing this turned out! Now I have a customized shower that looks like a million bucks..
7. @classyclutter – A masterful, master bath. Mallory of @classyclutter made her dream bathroom a reality with Carrara Fan Marble Mosaic and Carrara Polished Porcelain, the perfect canvas for those amazing pops of color.
The master bathroom renovation is DONE! Check out the blog for more pics and to see my tile selections from @flooranddecor! I absolutely love how it turned out and I can finally say all of the hard work and one million hours I put it was well worth it! One thing I learned was that I don’t have to put my wish list on hold waiting for my “dream house” to come into my life. I’m making it now in our own 1700 sq. foot dream! #mallorysprescottviewhome
4. @blissfulabodeinteriors – Function and style collide in this contemporary kitchen. The lifestyle-friendly, wood-look tile offers stylish durability. The marble, counter-to-ceiling, backsplash gives a fresh take on a traditional material with a captivating herringbone pattern.
- @organizecleandecorate – A grand room like this calls for grand tile! Floor to ceiling marble does just the trick with this crowd pleaser.
Explore more of our customer projects with our Real People. Real Projects Gallery and share your project with #flooranddecor!