Materials You Need from Start to Finish
The estimated amount of coverage based on product size and manufacturer’s recommend (or commonly used) install application.105sqft.
Product's ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles when directly exposed to the elements after installation is complete.Yes
Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.Lifetime Limited
Recommended time to allow the product application to dry.24 hours
Indicates the maximum and minimum recommended temperatures to use or install product in for best results.50-95 deg. F/ 10-35 deg. C
Mapei 207 Champagne Bubbles FlexColor 3D Pre-Mixed Grout is a professional-grade, ready-to-use (RTU) translucent specialty grout with an “iridescent effect” finish. This product has translucent characteristics that not only reflect and also refract light. This allows the grout to transition in color to complement the tile color.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Stain and chemical-resistant grout formulation with no sealing required
- Easy clean ability, color consistency and improved workability
- Dries to a hard, uniform color surface in 24 hours and will not stain surfaces
- 70% recycled content for Green Squared Certification (Level 3)
- Nonsag formulation for vertical backsplashes
- Crack-resistant and shrinkage-controlled formulation, with no efflorescence
- BioBlock® technology for mold and mildew resistance
- Ready-to-use straight from the pail, with no water required WHERE TO USE
- For grout joints from 1/16" to 1/2"
- Use for grouting interior floors, walls, countertops and backsplashes
- Use for glass tile/mosaics as well as porcelain, ceramic and natural-stone tile (such as granite, travertine, slate, marble and polished marble), quarry and cement based terrazzo.
- Use for grouting intermittent wet conditions such as shower floors, bathtub surrounds and shower walls
- Use for interior floors and walls as well as exterior walls.
- Use for groutable luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and luxury vinyl plank (LVP). Prior to beginning your project, please consult the manufacturer's installation guide