Color variation describes the level of consistency in the stone’s appearance across tiles. This is measured on a scale of 1-4:
- Level 1 – Contains consistent background color with homogeneous veining.
- Level 2 – Includes some variation in veining intensity and background color.
- Level 3 – Signifies a significant variation of background hues, with a higher variation in vein frequency and movement.
- Level 4 – Denotes a wide array of color in background and prominent variation in veining, creating a dramatic visual.
Edge-style affects both appearance & ease of installation with styles:
- Tumbled (antique look)
- Rectified (straight edge)
- Chiseled (rustic look)
- Beveled (angled cut edge)
A wide range of products offered include honed, honed & filled, brushed, polished & tumbled giving you many choices to fit your style.Polished or High Gloss
Tile's ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles when directly exposed to the elements.N/A
Direct from the four corners of the globe to bring better products & prices to you.Italy
Natural stones benefit from sealing prior to and after installation, as this will protect the finish and coloring of your stone tile.Recommended
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
This states whether a product is compatible for use with radiant heat kits. See installation instructions and warranty for more details.Yes
Accent your space with the Bianco Carrara 4x36 in. Marble Threshold.
Crafted of marble, you'll give your home elegant appeal. Marble is natural stone, known for it's durability, beauty, and uniqueness with a different vein appearance with each piece. Marble adds sophistication to interior spaces and provides endless design possibilities.
It features a polished finish that provides a shiny, glossy look and brings out the color to its fullest.