Discover Unbeatable Prices on Shower Shelves, Benches and More
As a trusted provider of a wide range of home remodeling products, you can trust Floor & Decor to be your go-to source for all things shower shelves, benches, curbs, soap dishes and more. We have everything you need to choose stylish finishing touches for every bathroom in the house. Order today and enjoy these unique benefits you won't find anywhere else:
- An extensive selection of shower accessories, fixtures and hardware
- Shower benches, shelves, soap dishes, and more
- Dozens of colors, styles, and finishes to choose from
- A trusted and experienced brand
- Variety of sizes to suit your specific needs
Order your high-quality, stylish shower accessories from Floor & Decor and transform your house into your dream home today!
Shower Accessories Frequently Asked Questions
Can you add shelves to a tiled shower?
Yes, shelves can be added to a tiled shower with the use of water resistant adhesive and caulk to seal. At Floor & Decor, our shower shelves are lightweight and can be incorporated into any shower, whether you’re planning on a complete shower remodel or are adding accessories to a shower you already love. Each of our products comes with detailed installation instructions to ensure your product is as functional as it is stylish for years to come!
Are shower benches worth it?
Shower benches are well worth the investment for many individuals. Not only can benches add value to your shower, but they are also functional for a variety of uses and can provide an additional safety feature for those who need it most. Here are a few uses and benefits of shower benches:
- Additional storage: One unconventional but handy use of a shower bench is additional storage. Outfit your shower bench with organization accessories and use it to store shampoo, soap, razors, and more.
- Relaxation: You’ll never regret the decision to invest in creating a spa-like experience within your master bathroom. A shower bench allows you a comfortable place to sit when taking steam showers or shaving.
- Accessibility: One of the best advantages of installing a shower bench is the added accessibility for those with injuries or limited mobility.
Where do you put a soap dish in a shower?
The best place to install your shower’s soap dish is on the same wall as the showerhead, or somewhere that the flow of water from your showerhead can’t reach. This will help conserve soap, saving you money and saving you time from having to scrub away soap residue that has washed down your shower walls. You’ll also want to consider the height of your soap dish. 44–54 inches is ideal for most people.