Discover the Best Bamboo Flooring from Floor & Decor
Bamboo flooring is becoming increasingly popular in residential and commercial buildings, loved by many for its unique beauty, wide range of colors and tones, strength and durability, and eco-friendly nature. You can find the best bamboo flooring at Floor & Decor to suit all of your future flooring projects, from bamboo kitchen flooring to waterproof bamboo flooring for the bathroom.
Enhance Your Home with Quality Bamboo Hardwood Flooring
Bamboo hardwood flooring has a lot of advantages to offer. For starters, it's a very affordable material. The cost of bamboo flooring may be at a lower price compared to many other hardwood alternatives. Yet, even with its affordability, bamboo flooring is just as durable, beautiful, and versatile as many other popular kinds of wood out there, and you can fit bamboo wood flooring in many spaces around the home.
Installing bamboo flooring is quick and easy, thanks to its versatility and low-maintenance nature, and buyers can choose from a wide range of solid bamboo flooring right here on Floor & Decor. You can choose between natural bamboo flooring or engineered bamboo flooring, for example, as well as picking from many colors and options like dark bamboo flooring and gray bamboo flooring.
Buy Bamboo Flooring at the Best Prices
Ordering your bamboo flooring from Floor & Decor offers a lot of unique advantages, including:
- One of the widest ranges of bamboo hardwood flooring in the world
- Choose from many styles and colors for bamboo flooring in the bathroom, kitchen, and other spaces
- The most affordable prices and best value floating bamboo flooring
- Custom sizes to suit your needs
- Top-quality customer care for every buyer
Check out our full bamboo flooring range and place your order today.
Bamboo Flooring Frequently Asked Questions
Is bamboo a good choice for flooring?
For many reasons, bamboo makes an excellent choice for flooring. Here are just a few of the advantages of bamboo wood flooring:
- Eco-friendly: Unlike trees that can take up to 20 years to mature, bamboo stalks can reach maturity and be repeatedly harvested every five to six years. Not only does this make bamboo a more eco-friendly and sustainable flooring option, it also makes it more cost-effective.
- Durable: Stranded bamboo also is twice as hard as oak flooring, making it a durable choice for high-traffic areas in your home or business.
- Many colors and styles to choose from: Another advantage of bamboo flooring is its wide variety of colors, styles and patterns. Choose from standard light, dark, and gray bamboo flooring options, or choose a more unique look with multicolor or black bamboo flooring.
- Water resistant: Choose from a variety of water-resistant engineered bamboo flooring options.
- Refinish after wear and tear: If your natural bamboo flooring’s original color fades overtime, you can refinish it by simply sanding it down and reapplying sealing coats. That being said, engineered bamboo flooring cannot be refinished.
- Add to your home’s real estate value: Being that it is a beautiful, eco-friendly and highly attractive flooring option, bamboo flooring is highly sought after and has the potential to add to your home’s real estate value.
Does bamboo flooring scratch easily?
High-quality bamboo is harder than many wood floor options, meaning that it offers better resistance to dents and scratches. If you go with stranded bamboo, you’ll have even tougher flooring under your feet!
Is bamboo flooring high maintenance?
Bamboo floors offer incredibly convenient maintenance. Sweep and vacuum your floor regularly to remove small debris and prevent it from causing scratches. Any time you move heavy materials or furniture over your flooring, make sure to use felt pads. Blot up spills with a clean cloth to prevent stains on light bamboo flooring. You can also use a damp mop or a non-wax, non-alkaline bamboo cleaner to clean up your floors.
Can bamboo floors get wet?
Yes, bamboo floors can get wet. However, although bamboo floors are water-resistant, they are still at risk of water damage if excessive water is allowed to soak into your floor. Water should be dried as soon as possible to prevent damage such as warping and discoloring.
Is bamboo flooring suitable for bathrooms?
Bamboo flooring can be installed in the bathroom, but it may require some extra TLC when compared to bathroom flooring options such as wood-look tile, laminate and vinyl. You’ll need to pay attention to humidity and make sure that wet spots aren’t left to soak over long periods of time. If you are going to install bamboo flooring in your bathroom, consider our water resistant engineered bamboo flooring options that offer up to 30 hours of water resistance.
What is the average cost of bamboo flooring?
Bamboo flooring typically costs between $2–5 per square foot, with high-quality bamboo floors averaging around $3.50 per square foot.