Materials You Need from Start to Finish
The estimated amount of coverage based on product size and manufacturer’s recommend (or commonly used) install application.30sqft.
Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.Lifetime Limited
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall/Ceiling
Indicates the product’s ability to not only be exposed to water, but to have a certain level of protection or resistance in settings completely surrounded in water.Yes
Laticrete Latapoxy 300 Adhesive Is a chemical resistant, epoxy adhesive that will bond to most sound, clean surfaces. LATAPOXY 300 Adhesive comes in a kit consisting of epoxy resin, hardener and chemical resistant silica filler.
- Water cleanable - No flammable solvents are required to clean tools or finished work
- Ideal for installing moisture sensitive marble and agglomerate tiles
- Ideal for the installation of resin backed tile, mosaics, stone and agglomerates
- Greenguard Certified Low VOC
- Non-staining on white and light-colored marble
- High bond strength
- Maximum chemical resistance
- Conforms to ISO 13007 with a R2 Classification
- Kit consists of the following components: 2 pouches of Part A total weight 2.1 lbs (1.0 kg), 2 pouches of Part B total weight 4.1 lbs (1.9 kg), 2 bags of Part C Powder total weight 18 lbs (8.2 kg)