Color variation describes the level of consistency in the stone’s appearance across tiles. This is measured on a scale of 1-4:
- Level 1 – Contains consistent background color with homogeneous veining.
- Level 2 – Includes some variation in veining intensity and background color.
- Level 3 – Signifies a significant variation of background hues, with a higher variation in vein frequency and movement.
- Level 4 – Denotes a wide array of color in background and prominent variation in veining, creating a dramatic visual.
Edge-style affects both appearance & ease of installation with styles:
- Tumbled (antique look)
- Rectified (straight edge)
- Chiseled (rustic look)
- Beveled (angled cut edge)
A wide range of products offered include honed, honed & filled, brushed, polished & tumbled giving you many choices to fit your style.Polished or High Gloss
Tile's ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles when directly exposed to the elements.N/A
Direct from the four corners of the globe to bring better products & prices to you.Turkey
Natural stones benefit from sealing prior to and after installation, as this will protect the finish and coloring of your stone tile.Recommended
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
This states whether a product is compatible for use with radiant heat kits. See installation instructions and warranty for more details.Yes
Use this Dolomite 2x36 in. Marble Threshold to accent your design.
Give your home elegant appeal with marble. With many styles to choose from, you'll appreciate the versatility and uniqueness of marble. Marble adds sophistication to interior spaces and provides endless design possibilities.
The unparalleled beauty and value of stone is sure to be the perfect addition to your home. It’s also long-lasting so you’ll be able to enjoy it for years to come. You can use it to make your space timeless or on trend, and no one will have the same look.