Color variation describes the level of consistency in the stone’s appearance across tiles. This is measured on a scale of 1-4:
- Level 1 – Contains consistent background color with homogeneous veining.
- Level 2 – Includes some variation in veining intensity and background color.
- Level 3 – Signifies a significant variation of background hues, with a higher variation in vein frequency and movement.
- Level 4 – Denotes a wide array of color in background and prominent variation in veining, creating a dramatic visual.
Edge-style affects both appearance & ease of installation with styles:
- Tumbled (antique look)
- Rectified (straight edge)
- Chiseled (rustic look)
- Beveled (angled cut edge)
A wide range of products offered include honed, honed & filled, brushed, polished & tumbled giving you many choices to fit your style.Polished or High Gloss
Tile's ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles when directly exposed to the elements.N/A
Direct from the four corners of the globe to bring better products & prices to you.India
Natural stones benefit from sealing prior to and after installation, as this will protect the finish and coloring of your stone tile.Recommended
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.N/A
This states whether a product is compatible for use with radiant heat kits. See installation instructions and warranty for more details.N/A
With a(n) straight or rectified edge, this 112 x 26 countertop is made from quartz with a polished or high gloss finish.
Floor & Decor offers a variety of stone countertops in 2 different sizes. Our stone countertops also come with the backsplash, so no additional items are needed to give your kitchen a new, uniform look.