Materials You Need from Start to Finish
Color variation describes the level of consistency in the stone’s appearance across tiles. This is measured on a scale of 1-4:
- Level 1 – Contains consistent background color with homogeneous veining.
- Level 2 – Includes some variation in veining intensity and background color.
- Level 3 – Signifies a significant variation of background hues, with a higher variation in vein frequency and movement.
- Level 4 – Denotes a wide array of color in background and prominent variation in veining, creating a dramatic visual.
Edge-style affects both appearance & ease of installation with styles:
- Tumbled (antique look)
- Rectified (straight edge)
- Chiseled (rustic look)
- Beveled (angled cut edge)
A wide range of products offered include honed, honed & filled, brushed, polished & tumbled giving you many choices to fit your style.Textured
Natural stones benefit from sealing prior to and after installation, as this will protect the finish and coloring of your stone tile.Recommended
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Wall Only
Create a unique look for your fireplaces, accent walls, kitchens, bathrooms, and patio areas. The 6 x 24 Champagne Bliss Marble Ledger Panel will give any space the three-dimensional look of stone, which offers appealing texture to any space.
A marble stone ledger will add an elegant look to any space. Marble has a beautiful appearance that may be just what you need to finish your next home improvement project. Plus, with the textured finish of this marble, you can complement a variety of looks.
The Champagne Bliss Marble Ledger Panel can add a beautiful touch to your space with its natural look and versatility.