Materials You Need from Start to Finish
Product's ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles when directly exposed to the elements after installation is complete.Yes
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
Recommended time to allow the product application to dry.24 hours
Amount of time item can be stored for next use after opening.3 hours
Indicates the maximum and minimum recommended temperatures to use or install product in for best results.40-95 deg. F/ 4-35 deg. C
Bostik Neverseal Classic Bone Pre-Mixed Commercial Grade Grout is a commercial grade pre-mixed grout that is patented, water-based, and offers the ultimate in color accuracy, water resistance, and stain and crack protection. This breakthrough formulation installs up to 50% faster than traditional grouts, and never needs to be sealed.
- Premixed, for fast, easy installation
- 3 day intermittent water exposure
- Submerged applications
- No powdered pigment additives*
- No color fading, streaking or shading – even when wet!
- Does not contribute to efflorescence
- No sealing required ever!
- Chemical and stain resistant
- Re-usable (when stored properly in original container)
- UV stable – colors will not yellow, darken or fade
- Easy water clean up
- Non-sag formula ideal for vertical surfaces *White contains some loose pigment Prior to beginning your project, please consult the manufacturer's installation guide