Materials You Need from Start to Finish
Product's ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles when directly exposed to the elements after installation is complete.Yes
Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.1 Year Residential
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
Indicates the product’s ability to not only be exposed to water, but to have a certain level of protection or resistance in settings completely surrounded in water.Yes
Recommended time to allow the product application to dry.24 hours
Amount of time item can be stored for next use after opening.1 hour
Indicates the maximum and minimum recommended temperatures to use or install product in for best results.50-100 deg. F/ 10-38 deg. C
Mapei 01 Alabaster KeraColor Sanded Grout is a 10lb bag of premium-grade, pre-blended, polymer-modified sanded Portland-cement tile grout that requires only the addition of water for mixing. It will grout joints from 1/8" to 5/8".
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- For interior/exterior floors and walls
- Contains BioBlock® technology for mold and mildew resistance WHERE TO USE
- For grouting interior/exterior residential and commercial floor and wall surfaces in dry or wet conditions
- For grouting dimensional stone, slate, granite, stone agglomerates and most types of ceramic, ceramic mosaic, quarry, brick paver, porcelain, glass and clay tiles
- For joint widths from 1/8" to 5/8"
- For application in submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains), once fully cured (after 21 days) Prior to beginning your project, please consult the manufacturer's installation guide