Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.15 Year Limited
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor Only
Warm Tiles electric floor warming cables deliver affordable comfort and luxury. Easily installed on subfloor or concrete slab in thin set or self leveling compound materials. Use under ceramic slate stone engineered wood or laminate floor coverings. Designed to supply at least 12W. per sq. ft. when installed properly. 120V.Mats come with an adhesive back which helps reduce installation time and keeps mats flat.
- Mats can be altered in the field to fit various floor layouts.
- Ready to install mats are sized based on the square footage to be warmed.
- Ideal for tile, stone and LVT flooring.
- Supplied with standard 15 ft cold leads.
- Plastic mesh substrate (not cable) can be cut to allow for additional layout customization.
- Comes in standard 20 wide rolls.
- Approved for a variety of applications and floor finishesfor the ultimate in versatility and compatibility.
- UL Listed/CSA Certified.
- Fifteen year limited warranty
- It is recommended that a floor temperature sensing thermostat be used to control the cable system. See Warm Tiles Thermostats.
- Relays can be used in conjunction with a thermostat to control large heated areas where the power requirement exceeds 15 Amps. See Warm Tiles RK1 Relay Kit.