Materials You Need from Start to Finish
Color variation describes the level of consistency in the stone’s appearance across tiles. This is measured on a scale of 1-4:
- Level 1 – Contains consistent background color with homogeneous veining.
- Level 2 – Includes some variation in veining intensity and background color.
- Level 3 – Signifies a significant variation of background hues, with a higher variation in vein frequency and movement.
- Level 4 – Denotes a wide array of color in background and prominent variation in veining, creating a dramatic visual.
Edge-style affects both appearance & ease of installation with styles:
- Tumbled (antique look)
- Rectified (straight edge)
- Chiseled (rustic look)
- Beveled (angled cut edge)
A wide range of products offered include honed, honed & filled, brushed, polished & tumbled giving you many choices to fit your style.Textured
Direct from the four corners of the globe to bring better products & prices to you.Turkey
Natural stones benefit from sealing prior to and after installation, as this will protect the finish and coloring of your stone tile.Recommended
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Wall Only
Introduce texture to your space with this Marble Glacier Splitface Ledger Panel. This 6 x 24 ledger features natural white hues with a textured finish that can add character and visual appeal to any room. Ledgers can be an affordable option to use for an easy room makeover or upgrade.
A marble stone ledger will add an elegant look to any space. Marble has a beautiful appearance that may be just what you need to finish your next home improvement project. Plus, with the textured finish of this marble, you can complement a variety of looks.
The Marble Glacier Splitface Ledger Panel is versatile for any space with its natural look, making it a stylish addition.