Color variation describes the level of consistency in the stone’s appearance across tiles. This is measured on a scale of 1-4:
- Level 1 – Contains consistent background color with homogeneous veining.
- Level 2 – Includes some variation in veining intensity and background color.
- Level 3 – Signifies a significant variation of background hues, with a higher variation in vein frequency and movement.
- Level 4 – Denotes a wide array of color in background and prominent variation in veining, creating a dramatic visual.
Edge-style affects both appearance & ease of installation with styles:
- Tumbled (antique look)
- Rectified (straight edge)
- Chiseled (rustic look)
- Beveled (angled cut edge)
A wide range of products offered include honed, honed & filled, brushed, polished & tumbled giving you many choices to fit your style.Polished or High Gloss
Tile's ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles when directly exposed to the elements.N/A
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
This states whether a product is compatible for use with radiant heat kits. See installation instructions and warranty for more details.Yes
Accent your space with the Snow White 2x36x5/8 in. Engineered Threshold.
The unparalleled beauty and value of stone is sure to be the perfect addition to your home. It’s also long-lasting so you’ll be able to enjoy it for years to come. You can use it to make your space timeless or on trend, and no one will have the same look.