The Rubi Mix Thinset and Mortar Mixer is a mortar mixer noted for its versatility. By simply changing the mixing paddle, the Rubi Mix Thinset and Mortar Mixer is perfectly suited to mixing cement adhesives, resins, paints and other materials. Its double grip with bimaterial handles has improved ergonomics and greater user comfort.
Equipped with a two-speed gearbox and an electronic controller for optimizing the mixing speed of each material, the user will always obtain the most homogeneous mixture possible.
To produce the Rubi Mix Thinset and Mortar Mixer, very light and highly resistant materials are used to offer professionals a tool with maximum reliability.
The Rubi Mix Thinset and Mortar Mixer electrical mixer has two mechanical speeds with a 1200 W motor.
The first speed ranges from 0-620 rpm, and the secondcan reach 810 rpm.
With this combination of power and speed, you can obtain the best results from mixing with any type of material.
At the grip, there is a controller and speed regulator that can be operated while you are using the machine.
All mortar mixer models in the Rubi Mix Thinset and Mortar Mixer range include a mixing paddle for mortars and cement adhesives. But thanks to its connection with a M14 thread, the mortar mixers can use any type of mixing paddle on the market, including non-threaded paddles by using the chuck or exclusive RUBI mixing paddles with the FAST-IN quick connection system, using the M14 thread adapter.
The Rubi Mix Thinset and Mortar Mixer mortar mixer can be fitted with a mixing paddle with a maximum diameter of 5-1/2 in., giving us a maximum mixing capacity of 88.18 lbs.
- Safety lock to prevent unexpected start.
- New and improved handle. Comfort and stability.
- 2 speed gearbox and progressive switch (R.P.M. regulation) to optimize the mixing of each material.
- Quick and easy to change the brushes. High comfort.
- For cementitious adhesives, resins, paints and other materials.
- Electronic regulator (1st 0-450 r.p.m. / 2nd 0-780 r.p.m.). maximum paddle: 6.2" (160 mm.)
- Made of lightweight and durable materials for maximum reliability.Double insulation.
- Direct connection for mixers with M14 thread.
- Interchangeable mixing rod with M14 connection. Greater versatility. Maximum mixer 5.51" (140 mm)
- Power: 1200 W. Extra protection handle. Greater shock resistance.
- Mixer paddle 4.72" (120 mm.) included.