Materials You Need from Start to Finish
The estimated amount of coverage based on product size and manufacturer’s recommend (or commonly used) install application.140sqft.
Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.Lifetime Limited
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
Indicates the product’s ability to not only be exposed to water, but to have a certain level of protection or resistance in settings completely surrounded in water.Yes
Laticrete 40 Latte Spectralock Part C is a patented, high performance epoxy grout that offers unmatched color uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use. This two-component system (part AB and C) must be purchased and used together. For use in grout joints 1/16-1/2" (1.5-12 mm) wide.
• Stain resistant - always cleanable to the original color
• Uniform color – no blotchiness or shading
• Never needs sealing • Equipped with MICROBAN Anti-Microbial Technology • Greenguard Certified – Low VOC
• For indoor and outdoor installations
• Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color
• 80 minutes working time at 70F (21C)
• Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3, ISO 13007-3 RG and EN 13888 RG