Battery Size refers to the amount of battery volts required to efficiently operate the tool.
Voltage refers to the amount of pressure that pushes the electrical current.
Please see the installation and warranty documents for more details.120V
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor Only
Easy Heat Warm Tiles Mat kit is ideal for floor warming and features self adhesive surface for easy installation on the rectangular areas. It is also used for multi-unit applications or expansive rooms with floors made of stone/ceramic and engineered wood. It measures 22 ft. x 20 Inch. It has warm tiles cable fixed onto a mesh substrate that comes in standard rectangular sizes with wide space to heat area up to 37 - 46 sq ft. It has rated voltage of 120 VAC.
- Ideal for large rectangular areas, just roll out and affix to the subfloor.
- Mats come with an adhesive back which helps reduce installation time and keeps mats flat.
- Mats can be altered in the field to fit various floor layouts.
- Ready to install mats are sized based on the square footage to be warmed.
- Ideal for tile, stone and LVT flooring.
- Supplied with standard 15 ft cold leads.
- Plastic mesh substrate (not cable) can be cut to allow for additional layout customization.
- Comes in standard 20 wide rolls.
- Approved for a variety of applications and floor finishes for the ultimate in versatility and compatibility.
- UL Listed/CSA Certified.
- Fifteen year limited warranty
- It is recommended that a floor temperature sensing thermostat be used to control the cable system. See Warm Tiles Thermostats.
- Relays can be used in conjunction with a thermostat to control large heated areas where the power requirement exceeds 15 Amps. See Warm Tiles RK1 Relay Kit.