The leveling system DELTA LS of RUBI is a system of wedges and flanges, recommended for formats of 30x30 cm or greater and varied thicknesses of up to 12, 15 or 20 mm, depending on the model of flange used.
The use of the RUBI DELTA LS leveling system is fast, easy and intuitive. Once the installation is complete, the elements of the system are removed by impact (kick or mace), striking the flanges always in the direction of the joint.
The DELTA LS leveling system wedges can be reused several times.
The RUBI DELTA LEVEL SYSTEM clamp is designed to be used both in installation work of horizontal (floor) and vertical (cladding) ceramic tiles. The main function of the RUBI DELTA LS leveling clamp is to give the wedge the necessary pressure to allow the leveling of the ceramic tile; thus obtaining a homogeneous resulting flatness.
- Packaged in a handy bucket.
- Made of steel with ergonomic plastic handles.
- 6 positions height adjustment according to the thickness of the ceramic tile.
- Protective sleeve on the clamp to avoid damaging the tile.
- Strip 0.04" / 0.6" / 0.08" (1 mm / 1.5 mm and 2 mm) for tiles from 0.11" to 0.47" (3 to 12 mm)
- The kit consists of 1 pliers, 100 strips and 100 reusable wedges.