The estimated amount of coverage based on product size and manufacturer’s recommend (or commonly used) install application.16sqft.
Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.Lifetime Limited
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor Only
Indicates the product’s ability to not only be exposed to water, but to have a certain level of protection or resistance in settings completely surrounded in water.Yes
- Pre-sloped shower pan eliminates the need for traditional mud bed installations.
- Lightweight and durable, easy to transport and handle during shower installation.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- For peace of mind installs, the sheet membrane exceeds ANSI A118.10 requirements, is IAPMO approved and is tested to ASTM E96/E96M Procedure E-0.06 Perms approved for steam showers / steam rooms as single membrane.
- Membrane is pliable to conform easily to any substrate.
- Do it your way allows installers to finish walls using HYDRO BAN Board or liquid sheet membranes over cement backer board.
- Choose from a complete line of shower accessories and tile and stone installation materials from a single source supplier.