Materials You Need from Start to Finish
Color variation describes the level of consistency in the stone’s appearance across tiles. This is measured on a scale of 1-4:
- Level 1 – Contains consistent background color with homogeneous veining.
- Level 2 – Includes some variation in veining intensity and background color.
- Level 3 – Signifies a significant variation of background hues, with a higher variation in vein frequency and movement.
- Level 4 – Denotes a wide array of color in background and prominent variation in veining, creating a dramatic visual.
Edge-style affects both appearance & ease of installation with styles:
- Tumbled (antique look)
- Rectified (straight edge)
- Chiseled (rustic look)
- Beveled (angled cut edge)
A wide range of products offered include honed, honed & filled, brushed, polished & tumbled giving you many choices to fit your style.Polished or High Gloss
The recommended grout line thickness for best results in a tile installation.1/16 - 3/8
Natural stones benefit from sealing prior to and after installation, as this will protect the finish and coloring of your stone tile.Recommended
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
This states whether a product is compatible for use with radiant heat kits. See installation instructions and warranty for more details.Yes
Elegant marble like this Rhein Blue Polished Marble Tile will create a lasting statement. This 16 x 32 tile comes in gray and has a polished or high gloss finish. Each marble tile is highly versatile and the perfect enhancement to any room.
Give your home elegant appeal with marble. With many styles to choose from, you'll appreciate the versatility and uniqueness of marble. Marble adds sophistication to interior spaces and provides endless design possibilities.
Put this Rhein Blue Polished Marble Tile in one room or several. Not only is it extremely durable in high-traffic areas, it’s also versatile and can be used to refine many styles. Chances are that no one will have that same floor or wall as you if you choose this tile.