Mapei 02 Pewter Ultracolor Plus FA Grout
Size: 10lbs |
- Bahama Beige
- Sahara Beige
- Pearl Gray
- Navajo Brown
- Pale Umber
- Light Almond
- Warm Gray
- Brick Red
Mapei 02 Pewter Ultracolor Plus FA Grout is a 10lbs bag of ultra premium, fine aggregate, fast-setting, polymer-modified, color-consistent, nonshrinking, efflorescence-free grout for joint widths from 1/16" to 3/4". DropEffect reduces surface absorption to help repel water, dirt and grime from penetrating grout joints. Ultracolor Plus FA is specially formulated with Mapei’s High-Hydrated Cement Technology (HCT™) to eliminate the common problems related to Portland-cement grout, such as color consistency and efflorescence.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Fine aggregate (FA) allows for narrow joint widths and improved clean ability
• No efflorescence (free of Portland cement)
• Easy to install and stain-resistant
• No sealer required
WHERE TO USE
• Commercial and residential construction suitable for both interior and exterior installations
• For grouting dimensional stone, slate, granite, stone agglomerates and most types of ceramic, ceramic mosaic, quarry, brick paver, porcelain, glass and clay tiles
• For application in submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains), allow for 72 hours of curing time.
• For use where grout will be exposed to foot traffic within 3 to 4 hours
• For joint widths from 1/16" to 3/4"
Prior to beginning your project, please consult the manufacturer's installation guide
Is this "UNSANDED" grout??
Is the 24 hours the time before the shower can be used
How long before taking a shower and cleaning up rough edges of grout?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 56ms
- questions, product