Materials You Need from Start to Finish
The estimated amount of coverage based on product size and manufacturer’s recommend (or commonly used) install application.45sqft.
Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.Lifetime Limited
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
Indicates the product’s ability to not only be exposed to water, but to have a certain level of protection or resistance in settings completely surrounded in water.Yes
Laticrete 257 Titanium White is the ultimate, lightweight one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar that is ideal for the installation of Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/Slabs (GPTP) as well as for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick.
- Optimal performance for Gauged Porcelain Panels/Slabs
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications
- High shear bond strength
- Smooth creamy, lightweight formula
- 60 minute open time
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and ANSI A118.15.
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 with a classification of C2ES1P1.
- Contains no respirable crystalline silica levels that exceedthe OSHA action level*
- Equipped with MICROBAN Anti-Microbial Technology
- Greenguard Certified Low VOC
- Colors available: grey and white
- Lightweight - 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar