Materials You Need from Start to Finish
Laminate and Eco Resilient flooring surface durability varies. Abrasion Classification (AC) ratings define area for use and range from AC-1 (light use home setting) to AC-5 (high traffic commercial setting).AC4
Thicker Laminate offers higher durability and an enhanced appearance.12mm
The look & feel of products vary from smooth to high gloss to hand scraped giving you a wide selection to fit your personal style.Authentic Texture (EIR)
Helps you determine at which elevation a product is best suited from basement to upper levels.On/ Above/ Below
A water-resistant designation refers to the product’s ability to withstand moisture and spills. Water-resistant laminate is suitable for all rooms in the house including kitchens, basements, and bathrooms.Water Resistant
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor/Wall
The use of underlayment provides sound absorption, moisture protection, thermal protection, and softness underfoot. 6mil poly vapor barrier is needed when installing over concrete subfloors. Please see installation document for more details.Required
Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.Lifetime Res./ 10 Yr Comm.
GREENGUARD Certified products are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. Visit ul.com/gg
This states whether a product is compatible for use with radiant heat kits. See installation instructions and warranty for more details.Yes
Our laminate products use floating/locking installation systems that are designed to interlock and easily snap together.Floating/ Locking
Exclusive to Floor & Decor, 12mm HydroShield Halifax Oak Water-Resistant Laminate is a durable option thats great for any style and any budget. HydroShield is water-resistant and defends against household spills and splashes for up to 24 hours. It can be wet mopped when installed with a 100% flexible silicone sealant around the room perimeter, so you can install it in any room of the house, including full bathrooms, kitchens and basements.
- Up to 24 hours of water resistance when perimeter of room is sealed with 100% flexible silicone sealant. Foam backer rod is optional.
- Lifetime residential, 10-year commercial warranty.
- Floating locking installation.
- With a durability rating of AC-4, HydroShield is strong enough for heavy wear residential and light commercial spaces.
- Installation up to 2,500 square feet without theneed for transition moldings.
- 48 hours of acclimation time in the room the flooring is to be installed is required prior to installation.
- Underlayment is required, and we recommend Eco Ultra.
- Dont forget your coordinating moldings and 100% flexible silicone sealant.