What are My Delivery Options?
Depending on whether you order in-store or online, the options you have for delivery may differ.
Online Delivery Options
- Most items ship either curbside or parcel freight (FedEx, UPS, or USPS) depending on size and weight. All deliveries are made by third-party carriers.
- Some products may ship directly from the vendor instead of your local store. Shipping and delivery times may vary depending on distance, carrier, and unforeseen circumstances.
In-Store Delivery Options
- Most of our locations offer parcel, curbside, first threshold, and/or white glove delivery through third-party carriers. Some items are only eligible for curbside or parcel delivery dependent on size and weight. Delivery options vary by store.
- Please note that some delivery types might be limited, and prices may vary depending on your needs and the physical environment of the destination.
- Contact or visit your local store to learn what delivery options are available at your location.
Floor & Decor aims to offer delivery 7 days a week up to 100 miles for 1 pallet deliveries from the store in most markets. Shipping and delivery times may vary depending on distance, carrier, and unforeseen circumstances. Please confirm with your local store that 7-day delivery is available in your region. Please note that carriers do not deliver on national holidays.
Delivery ExpectationsItems may arrive in multiple shipments. We're unable to ship items to: AK, GU, HI, PR, VI, or foreign countries directly. Learn more about our export services for projects in these areas. If any items in your order require freight delivery, you will need to Contact Customer Care within 24 hours online or by calling 404-720-9120 or 877-675-0002 should any of the conditions below apply to your delivery destination:
- Does not allow semi-trailer access.
- Does not have a turnaround for a semi-trailer.
- Has a steep and/or gravel driveway.
- Has low hanging power lines and/or trees.
- Is located on the 2nd floor or higher of a building, apartment, and/or condominium.
For full details, please see our Shipping Policy.
Prefer to pick up your order?Learn More
How to Prepare for Your DeliveryClear access for delivery team.
- Remove personal belongings, furniture, and cars.
- Driver will not be responsible to move any furniture or personal belongings of customer to create access.
- If the driver is not able to access the location, the product will be returned to the store and the customer will absorb all charges.
Shipment InspectionOnce you have received your shipment, follow the instructions below:
- Count the product against your purchase receipt.
- Inspect and verify the type of merchandise purchased, quantity, model number, color, dye lots for porcelain and ceramic products, and to verify all labels on wood product to ensure accuracy.
- Open the boxes to ensure you have received undamaged product.
- Notate any concerns (missing product, damage etc) on the delivery document to expedite resolution.
- Contact Customer Care with any concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
Shipping charges are based on the weight of the order and the distance from the warehouse to the shipping location. Shipping can be estimated from the product page, and final shipping charges can be seen during the checkout process.Read more
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Due to the heavy weight and fragile nature of our products, we are unable to expedite shipments. We suggest picking up your product at one of our locations that offer same-day pickup on all in-stock orders. Click here to view our shipping policy.Read more