Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.15 Year Limited
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor Only
The Warm Tiles Mat System provides a quick and easy pre-fabricated installation by using the Warm Tiles cables mounted onto a mesh backing. Warm Tiles Mats are ideally suited for concrete slab or multi-unit applications as well as square or rectangular installations where the mat fits the shape of the room. These standardized rectangular mats help reduce installation time and labor costs. Ideal for large rectangular areas, just roll out and affix to the subfloor.
- Mats come with an adhesive back which helps reduce installation time and keeps mats flat.
- Mats can be altered in the field to fit various floor layouts.
- Ready to install mats are sized based on the square footage to be warmed.
- Ideal for tile, stone and LVT flooring.
- Supplied with standard 15 ft cold leads.
- Plastic mesh substrate (not cable) can be cut toallow for additional layout customization.
- Comes in standard 20 wide rolls.
- Approved for a variety of applications and floor finishes for the ultimate in versatility and compatibility.
- UL Listed/CSA Certified.
- Fifteen year limited warranty
- It is recommended that a floor temperature sensing thermostat be used to control the cable system. See Warm Tiles Thermostats.
- Relays can be used in conjunction with a thermostat to control large heated areas where the power requirement exceeds 15 Amps. See Warm Tiles RK1 Relay Kit.