Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.3 Year Limited
The surface for which the product can be installed upon. The surface should be clean, stable, and meet installation and warranty guidelines prior to installation.Floor Only
Warm Tiles electric floor warming cables deliver affordable comfort and luxury. Easily installed on subfloor or concrete slab in thin set or self-leveling compound materials. Use under ceramic slate stone engineered wood or laminate floor coverings. Designed to supply at least 12W per sq. ft. when installed properly. 120V. UL listed to U.S. and Canadian Safety Standards. This kit covers up to 190 sq.
- Most affordable option for floor warming luxury.
- Ideal for tile, stone and LVT flooring.
- Easily installed on subfloor or concrete slab in thinset or self-leveling compound materials.
- Unlimited design configurations for even the most irregular shaped layouts.
- Ready to install cable kits are sized based on the square footage to be warmed.
- Low profile cable thickness with minimal increase in floor height.
- Included plastic strapping strips secure the DFT cable to the subfloor.
- Designed with cable spacing options for more optimal heating performance to accommodate varying heat loss in different installation environments.
- DFT Cable Strapping is constructed of an all plastic material which does not tear, cut or harm the cable in any way during installation and can help to protect the cable fromdamage when walked on or from objects dropped onto it.
- Strips come in one foot increments, with mating tabs to connect multiple strips together for an unlimited length run.
- Strapping lays perfectly flat, keeping the cables low to the surface and minimizing any height increases to the floor.
- Our rounded channel design allows the cable to glide smoothly when tensioning and will not bend or cause pinch points.
- Supplied withstandard 10 ft cold leads
- Fifteen year limited warranty
- It is recommended that a floor temperature sensing thermostat be used to control the cable system. See Warm Tiles Thermostats.