Materials You Need from Start to Finish
Product's ability to withstand freeze-thaw cycles when directly exposed to the elements after installation is complete.Yes
Commercial and/or Residential manufacturer product guarantee to give you peace of mind.Lifetime Limited
Recommended time to allow the product application to dry.24 hours
Amount of time item can be stored for next use after opening.4 hours
Indicates the maximum and minimum recommended temperatures to use or install product in for best results.40-95 deg. F/ 4-35 deg. C
Mapei Ultraflex LFT White - Large Format Tile Mortar is a 50lb bag of premium, nonsag, large-and-heavy-tile mortar and thin-set mortar designed for large-format and heavy tile and stone for interior/exterior floor, wall and countertop installations. This mortar has a high content of unique dry polymer, resulting in excellent adhesion to the substrate and tile. It is formulated with Easy Glide Technology for ease of application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polymer-enriched for high performance and deformability
- Nonsag formula for large-format tile and stone in wall applications
- Nonslump for large-format and heavy tile and stone in floor applications
- For thicker bond coats from 3/32" to 1/2"
- Smooth and creamy consistency makes it easy to apply WHERE TO USE
- Interior/exterior residential and commercial installations on floors and walls in dry and wet areas
- Installation of ceramic and porcelain tile, cultured stone, quarry tile, pavers, Saltillo tile, and most types of marble, granite and natural stone Prior to beginning your project, please consult the manufacturer's installation guide